This feature allows you to better target your already existing customer base, send them personalized offers based on their behavior and frequency of purchases.
Customer loyalty box shows you all of your customers categorized by the engagement rate in 7 groups.
- New: who has had a purchase within 30 days.
- Promising: who has had 2-3 purchased within 60 days.
- Loyalty: who has had more than four purchases before but has not had any purchases in more than 90 days.
- Drifting: who has purchased once or twice between 30-90 days but no more.
- Sleeper: Who has had 1-3 purchases before but has not placed any order within more than 90 days.
- At risk: who has had more than three purchases but has not purchased anything within 90-366 days.
- Red Alert: who has had more than three purchases but has not purchased anything again within 366 days.
You can check your customers by name and e-mail addresses in these categories mentioned above if you click on the colored areas. You can export the list and use it for marketing and communication purposes to reach your customers with personalized offers.
Besides, in the detailed view of the different categories, you can see how much revenue how many orders these customers generated. In the list view, you can click the individual name or email address of each buyer to access the customer profile view, where you can see all the information about them.