This feature allows you to analyze another marketing channel. It is available in the main menu.
We highlighted all the essential data you need:
- Impressions: Number of impressions in a date range. This metric helps you to check your campaign and enables you to see how many times your ads have appeared.
- Clicks: The number of clicks your ads get in a date range. The more clicks your ads get, the more effective the ad texts and pictures seem to be.
- Amount spent: The calculated amount of money spent on your Facebook ads. By this number, you can calculate how much a click costs and see your ROI (return on investment).
We show you the numbers and metrics of the date range in a diagram to make it easier for you to see and understand your data.
The feature categorizes your campaigns by their effectivness in the chosen date range. As a result, you will see the following groups:
TOP campaigns: The best performing campaigns with the highest conversion rate in the period considered.
If you’re aware which ones are your most effective campaigns, you can spare a lot of time on optimization.
STAR campaigns: The best converting campaigns. Those campaigns which have higher conversion rate than the others are the STAR ones.
It is easier for you to draw conclusions about your target audience’s motivational points if you know which campaigns bring the most sales. It is worth it to consider increasing the budget of these campaigns to maximize the orders you can fulfill or until the conversion rate starts decreasing.
- HOT campaigns: These campaigns show higher CTR (click-through rate) for the given date range compared to the previous one.
COST-EFFECTIVE campaigns: Campaigns with the lowest CPC (cost-per-click) for a given date range.
These campaigns are precious to you because they can spare you a lot of money.
COLD campaigns: The campaigns with decreasing click-through rate within a given date range compared to a previous one.
In case of cold campaigns, it is worth applying settings that can increase these campaigns’ effectiveness. Draw inspiration from your best-performing campaigns, use optimizing technics that already work!
You can see the campaigns’ name and the pictures used in the ads. The most important metrics are the ones mentioned above (Impressions, Click-through rate, Amount spent) and we added conversions also. In case of each campaign, the most relevant metrics get highlighted such as conversion rate regarding STAR campaigns, changing in CTR regarding HOT and COLD campaigns, and the cost-per-click metric regarding COST-EFFECTIVE campaigns.
In case you would like to see all your campaigns in one list/dashboard, just click on the „List campaigns for selected period” button. You can export the file in different formats, and you can set how many campaigns you would like to see in one dashboard.
If you click on the name of one category, you can see all the campaigns and metrics included. You can sort your lists by metrics, export them and search in them.
Under the name of each campaign, you can list the ad sets with all the key metrics.
In this view, you will find the metrics such as:
- Impressions: The number of impressions of all your ads in the campaign in a given date range.
- Clicks: Among other things, you can measure how your ads engaged your target audience
- Conversion: How effective your campaigns are, compared to a previous period.
- CTR: The ratio of the clicks on a link to the number of ad impressions.
- Cost per click (CPC): The average cost of a click.
- Amount spent: The amount of money spent on your ads for a given sate range.
Regarding your ad sets, you can check their status beside the statistics mentioned above. If you click on the name of each ad set, you can see these six metrics and the creative content and status of each ad.
The other menu of the feature can categorize your ad sets in those five groups we mentioned regarding your campaigns. The structure remains the same as the campaigns’. In this case, the focus is only on your ad sets’ statistics, it is not taken into consideration which campaign they are in.