Products with a lot of visitors, but low conversion rates. You should audit them to optimize their performance.
As it has already been mentioned not all of your products, perform outstandingly. There are some that are below the average and although sometimes these products are sold as well, still based on the number of visitors on the product page would be expected multiple purchases.
These product sites are definitely in need of some improvement or repair.
How can you improve these products?
Audit these products by answering these questions:
- Is the product priced right?
- Do you provide enough information in your product description?
- Is the layout of your product page logical with easy to find elements?
- Are there enough photos with a high enough resolution?
- Are you building trust and credibility with reviews and third-party certifications?